Features makes p105 Yamaha brand more popular in the short span of time. While buying a piano user consider the two things, first is sound quality and second is keyboard touch experience. These two things primarily decide that whether the piano should purchase or not. Secondarily keypad tones and broad sound variation in the piano decide the rating and quality of the piano.
Yamaha P105 is designed in a way that it is well and versatile for beginners and Pro pianist. User experience is of unmatched quality in this budget.
- Size of the piano is 2 x 16.1 x 11.8 inches. Size of the piano is average, so can be adjustable in small home.
- Light weight feature makes it good choice, as it is easily carry anywhere. Weight of the piano is 7 pounds.
- Keyboard has the 88 notes.
- Two pedals are installed in the piano.
- Fourteen voices are preset in the piano.
- CF Sound Engine is integrated in the piano.
- Four level of sensitivity of the keys make it more preferable for wide audience.
- 128 notes are enabled in the piano.
- Two speakers are embedded in the piano.
- 7 watt power two amplifiers are used in the piano.
- Three years warranty of labor and some selected parts.
Features and Specification:
Dimensions: Only two colors are supported black and white with the 35.7 pounds weight. Size of the piano is average so can be used for stage shows and for home use. Average size makes it more portable and adjustable anywhere.
Advance sound technology features: CF sound technology and advance wave memory of yamaha p105 Digital Piano makes it more demanding and useful. Default sound is recorded from the Yamaha grand concert piano for more Click here
In this piano you will see 14 preset voices have quite different taste of sound.
Feel of this piano is like a standard piano